- Qty: 10 gowns in each package ($1.99 / gown)
- Chemotherapy gowns are poly-coated for maximum protection
- The gowns are lightweight and made from non-linting fabric with long sleeves and knit cuffs
- Gowns feature a closed-back design for enhanced protection
- All chemotherapy maximum protection gowns meet USP, NIOSH, ASHP and ONS recommendations for wearing a gown while preparing or administering chemotherapy drugs
- The material used in these gowns was tested against the following 12 chemotherapy drugs per ASTM F739-12, and no breakthrough was observed during test duration of 480 minutes based on average standardized breakthrough times: Carmustine, Cisplatin, Cyclophosphamide, Dacarbazine, Doxorubicin Hydrochloride, Etoposide, Fluorouracil, Methotrexate, Mitomycin C, Paclitaxel, Thiotepa, Vincristine Sulfate
- Size: Medium
- Condition is New
- Full Back
- Knit Cuffs
- Hook and Loop Neck / Waist Ties
- Protection Level: ASTM F739-12
- Long Sleeves
Covidien ChemoPlus™ Maximum Protection Chemo Gown CT5502 Medium (10 Gowns)
Product returns can be requested within 7 days of received if product is in the original, unmarked, unopened, sealed package with a copy of the original invoice. Returned items not meeting these criteria will not be accepted. No returns accepted for items with less than 1-year expiry date.
Before you open a package, please make sure that it contains the item that you ordered.
If you find that an item is defective while in use, return the remaining portion of the product with a full explanation of why it is defective. We will forward the product and explanation to the manufacturer.
All products are shipped from Vancouver BC Canada.
Free shipping anywhere in Canada with order over $100 CAD purchase.
Extra $10 CAD shipping charge for less than $100 CAD order within BC.
Extra $15 CAD shipping charge for less than $100 CAD order out of BC.
Please note Canada Post has issued a Parcel Delay Notice Due To Record Level Parcels received within Canada only.